Day 1: Siem Reap
Upon arrival at Siem Reap Airport, you will be welcome and transferred to home-stay. In the afternoon, we will have lunch at local house before taking part in a special and interesting activity with local student in Siem Reap Primary School.
Student group will be divided into smaller groups flexibly by the team leader. The interactive session will last 3 hours with a purpose to understand each other:
• Find out the differences of the local culture and your students’ culture
• Find out the differences of the two education systems
• Teaching Khmer language and English for the kids After the interesting games and donation with pen, books and pencils. We will return to home-stay for dinner and stay overnight.
Day 2: Team Building
After breakfast, we will take part in another interesting activity, the Team Building with local kids at orphanage. These interactive activities consist the following:
• Building a library by painting the room, making a common book shelves, tables and chair
• 2- Rebuilding the house for the poorest villager including making new roof and wall, installing toilet and kitchen
• Building water well by carrying the sand to finish the contraction and other stuff.
The activities above are just the suggestions but it’s recommended to choose at least one of them for your student. Other activities can be added upon request. Returned to our home-stay for dinner and overnight
Day 3: Team Building
Like yesterday, today we will join in another Team Building in Siem Reap. The activities are not different from the second day. Building a library, a house for the poor or repair water well are students’ missions.
Afterward, we will return to home-stay for dinner and stay overnight. Returned to our home-stay for dinner and overnight
Day 4: Angkor Highlighted Temples
After breakfast, we will have a tour of the Angkor. Our journey will begin with Ta Prohm, a forested ruin, before complete our morning in Angkor Wat and its five spectacular stupas.
In the afternoon, we will continue visiting Angkor Thom, the giant stone faces in Bayon and Preah Khan temple.
Day 5: Departure
Breakfast at hotel and free until transfer to airport for departure.
Itinerary is subject to change and due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Particulars: Program is open for student groups travelling together.
- Ideal Group Size: 24-32 students per group. (Pls. check group size requirements)
- Age Requirement: 10–17 years old School Students. (Pls. check age requirements)
- Accompanying Teacher/Escort: Complimentary. (Pls. check complimentary FOC Ratio)
- Program Availability: Round the year – Except Breaks, Festivals. (Pls. check availability)
- Accommodation Type: Host Family Homestay | Hostel | Hotel. (Pls. advice requirement and check existing options)
- Inclusions: All Inclusions as indicated in the Itinerary (Accommodation, Meals, Transfers, Sightseeing, Entrance for the duration of the tour)
Participant must hold a passport that is valid for no less than six months beyond the intended stay. It should contain two facing blank pages for any visa to be affixed to. A valid VISA is required. (Exact passport and Visa requirements vary depending on the country you are visiting and your nationality)
We value our relations and looking forward to serve you; for complete information and quote please download Connect with us Form fill it and send it back.