We tailor the teacher training programme to specific requirements, so year on year the programme is modified to reflect changes in requirements. CU has found that this level of flexibility is a huge appeal for teachers who prefer to adapt the course content to suit their current interests. It also provides an opportunity to share teaching ideas and experiences with teachers from other countries.
In addition to the classroom activities, there is plenty of time to explore the major sites of the UK by taking part in excursion programme.We ensure that class sizes are kept small; a maximum class size of just 14 means that you are ensured better teaching and learning.
Teacher training programme at a Glance
- Two weeks full board accommodation – breakfast, lunch, dinner; mid-morning juice/tea + biscuits; afternoon juice/tea and biscuits; and, tea/hot chocolate and toast before bed
- Training will take place during the first week and during the second week teachers can attend adult EFL classes and/or join in the students sport and evening activity programme
- Full use of on-site gym
- 20 hours of practical training – given by industry professionals in their field using drama, pronunciation, games, film, technology, creative writing, poetry and using songs in the classroom for the teaching of young learners, teenagers and adults.
Particulars: Programme is open for minimum group of 10 teachers.
- Programme Availability: 12 Months
- Accommodation Type: Host Family Homestay
- Inclusions: All Inclusions as indicated in the Itinerary (Accommodation, Meals, Transfers, Sightseeing, Entrance for the duration of the tour)
Participant must hold a passport that is valid for no less than six months beyond the intended stay. It should contain two facing blank pages for any visa to be affixed to. A valid VISA is required. (Exact passport and Visa requirements vary depending on the country you are visiting and your nationality)
We value our relations and looking forward to serve you; for complete information and quote please download Connect with us Form fill it and send it back.